People may have significant health conditions such as mental health needs, sensory impairments, behavioural difficulties. impaired communication or mobility issues.
Where people have multiple challenges, we offer a tailored programme of support.
Our Enhanced Residential Services provide care for people who:
- Require a higher intensity of support with 1:1 and 2:1 staff ratios
- Demonstrate behaviours of concern and require a specialist environment
- Require the input of specialist teams – Positive Behaviour Support, Occupational Therapy or Speech and Language Therapy
- Have been discharged from secure services or hospital and require a step down placement
- Need short term specialist support with pathway to more independence
Our teams can provides specialist support:
- Speech and Language therapy to support around people’s specific needs
- Occupational therapists to support a person’s complex sensory needs and to develop sensory strategies and sensory diets
- Behaviour practitioners provide on-site care and create plans to help manage behaviour
- Psychiatric treatment / support: promoting positive mental health. We develop relationships with community nursing teams and psychiatry.
You can read about some of our wonderful case studies from our clients below.Success Stories