Referrals and Assessments
Referrals are typically received directly from commissioners or social workers on behalf of a potential person we will support.
It is important to us to capture the unique needs of each person, so we can match people with the right team within ivolve.
We welcome referrals from anyone who might be interested in the services we provide, whether private placements or from local authorities or housing associations.
This may simply be providing you with information or it may be organising for one of the team to meet with you as a next step in our referral and assessment process.
- One of our experienced team will tell you about the options available to you and the next steps
- They will collect information from you or your representative over the phone
- This will include the location you would like to live, your social care and health needs, and your wishes for a new placement
What You Need to Know
Our frequently asked questions will tell you what you need to know about our referral and assessment process.Read FAQs
A Personalised Assessment of your Needs
Once we have had the initial discussion and gained the information we need, we will pass the details to the best organisation within our group for consideration.
An experienced member of our team will arrange to meet with you and your family members or social care professionals to carry out an assessment of your needs.
This lets them identify and plan the best support for you. It lets them find out more about you so they can identify and plan the best support and services in line with your bespoke needs.
You will lead this process and it will also involve your family members and health and social care professionals.
The aim is to capture as much information as possible about you so we can find the right placement to meet your needs.
Assessments are carried out by a senior team member at one of our operating organisations. This could be a Registered Manager, a Transitions Coordinator, a member of our Business Development Team or including one of our Clinical staff members.
- One of our team will be in touch
- They’ll tell you about the options available and next steps
- They’ll collect information from you or your representative over the phone
- The initial assessment will include the location where you would like to live
- We’ll understand the social care needs
- And your wishes for a new placement
- We’ll make a decision on the placement and agree a move-in date
- Transition work will then begin to ensure everything runs smoothly
Get In Touch
Make a Referral
Click the link below to contact us regarding a referral. The first step is to get in touch with our referral and assessment team. This can be done via our website our via email. We aim to respond to referrals and enquiries within 48 hours. Alternatively, you can call a member of our team on 01246 556453.Make a Referral